During the week we gather together as Small Groups in our homes, coffee shops, and the Family Room downtown. Read about our Small Groups and Connection Points below. Click here for our calendar.
Connect on Sundays
- Connection Card – Introduce yourself by filling in one of our Connection Cards. Find it on the offering table and place it in the offering box or give it to one of our friendly Hosts.
- Coffee & Community – 9:30 am in the theatre lobby. Grab a coffee and join the conversation! This is a great way to meet new people and to get connected with the church.
- Coffee Break – We take a break in the middle of our Sunday morning service to grab coffee or tea and connect with friends or meet someone new.
- Lunch at the food court – Every Sunday, people from City Centre Church gather in the mall food court to eat lunch together. Newcomers are welcome to grab a lunch and pull up a chair.
Connect During the Week
- Rooted – A 10-week small group experience that kickstarts church-wide discipleship. Rooted teaches people what it means to be a disciple of Jesus, built on faith’s foundational elements such as worship, generosity, service, evangelism, prayer, and studying God’s word. Find more information here.
- Small Groups – Small groups are our way to reflect the image we see in scripture in everyday life. We meet outside of Sundays in different locations around our city. Our purpose is to encourage relationships with each other, to grow in our love for God, and to live out our unique purpose for Him. Check out our Small Groups here.
- Coffee at Iconoclast – Join us for coffee on Saturdays at 10:00 am at Iconoclast (11807 105 Ave). This is the perfect place to meet new people and spend time with friends from church.
Serve With Us
From worship leaders to nursery workers, our volunteers generously serve our church community. We have found volunteering to be a great way to get to know other people and to grow in our understanding of what it means to be a disciple of Jesus. Sign up to serve or find out more here.